AdvertiseSpace is a new advertising marketplace was just launched a couple days ago, It will let you sell ads directly on your website at monthly fixed prices. Which could get you 200% to 500% increase in your site revenue when compared to cost per click programs as Google AdSense!
I just got my blog approved and I wanted to give some highlights on the qualifying process for prospective bloggers -current and future ones!
My Blog was Approved, What About Yours?Here are the rules as defined by AdvertiseSpace
- Your site must have it's own domain.
* You can't be serious about blogging without your own domain name.
* Domain should be < $9/year! try Name.com. also check for PromoCodes before you buy :)
- It should be at least 6 months old.
* Fair enough! until that, stick to Google AdSsense or Commission Junction
- The site should have a Google Page Rank of 4 or more
* AdvertiseSpace Says: "Acceptance will be based on: original content, number or readers and user engagement, rather than Google PR ", And the proof is that my PR is 3.. for now :)
- For blogs you need to have at least 20 posts.
* If you are starting to blog, you can get to that easily in 6 months with a rate of 0.83 post/week!
Getting Paid!All accounts are paid out weekly via PayPal. But as I understood after contacting Chad Randall (CEO of AdvertiseSpace), other methods like checks will be added eventually.
AdvertiseSpace has an affiliate program too that can earn you money by referring either publishers or advertisers. As you can see, I'm using my affiliate links here. Follow it and register ;)