show commenter avatar! So again. this is great, but if you have a customized template the avatars won't show up. So how to fix that..
How To Fix:
- To enable profile images in your blog's comments, go to Settings | Comments.
- If you still don't see avatars. Go to Layout > Edit HTML :.
- Click "Download Full Template" to backup your template.
- Check "" to show full template.
- Look-up <b:if cond='data:comment.authorUrl'> and insert the following code right before it:
<img expr:src='data:comment.favicon' height='35px' width='35px'/>
After Google Blogger 10th anniversary.. It started to present new features like:
- Jump Breaks to show Post summaries on index page.
- Tag-Cloud widgets : Partly cloudy, chance of labels
- New Post Editor: An overview of the new post editor.